TECHNAVA has been a key player in the Greek Shipping since 1968 by representing the most reputable suppliers worldwide and offering prolonged services and expertise to esteemed clientele through spare part supplies, new buildings, service activities and authorized training for our products.
Crossing our fifth decade of prosperous activities, we critically extend our services in the area of Dry Docks and Repairs.
We proudly present you Technava Dry-dock and Repair Department.
- Our Dry Dock Repair Department is in contact with premium shipyards, selecting the most suitable solution for our customers with emphasis on quality standards, cost efficiency and minimum delivery time.
- Starting from the introduction of the most suitable yard, following with the step-by-step negotiations and concluding with the demanding needs of the repair procedure, TECHNAVA SA can lead you to the ideal choice.
- Following your firm order via TECHNAVA to our cooperating Yards, we maintain regular contact throughout the course of repairs with both the attending Technical staff of the Owners as well as with the Senior Management of the shipyards in order to ensure smooth and satisfactorily execution of projected scope of repairs.
In the past few years, TECHNAVA has started a promising and successful activity on the Dry-dock and Repair segment, by exploiting a continuously expanding network. Our Repair Desk is in a position to serve your vessels in reputable yards in Far East,
Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, Adriatic Sea, East Mediterranean, Black Sea, Baltic Sea, West Africa, Adriatic Sea, East Mediterranean, Black Sea and Caribbean Sea.
Technava cooperates with selected shipyards in China, in strategic areas spanning from North to South of China, providing price competitive advantages, combined with good quality & reliable services for all type of vessels undergoing repairs,as per below selection of Major Yards that may be of service at, but not limited to:
- DALIAN Shipbuilding Industry Co., Ltd (DSIC)
- SHANHAIGUAN, Shipyard
- CSSC BEIHAI, Qingdao Beihai, Shipyard
- HUARUN DADONG (HRDD) Shipyard, Shanghai
- CIC (Changxing & Lixin) Shipyard, Shanghai
- PAXOCEAN Shipyard, Zhoushan
- ASIA PACIFIC Shipyard, Zhoushan
- IMC Shipyard, Zhoushan
- GUANGZHOU Dockyard, Guangzhou
- YIU LIAN Dockyards, Shenzhen (Shekou)
- WEIHAI Huadong
- TIANJIN Xingang Shipyard
- CHENGXI (Guangzhou, Xinrong, Jiangsu)
SINGAPORE, JAPAN AND NEW ZEALAND:
- DDW-PAXOCEAN, Shipyards, Singapore
- SASEBO Shipyard, Japan
- BABCOCK, Shipyard, Auckland
EASTERN MEDITTERANEAN / BLACK SEA / ADRIATIC SEA
- SEFINE SHIPYARD, Turkey
- DESAN SHIPYARD, Turkey
- TERSAN, Turkey
- ADRIATIC SHIPYARD, BIJELA ,Montenegro
- MIDIA SHIPYARD, Romania
- ODESSOS SHIPYARD, Bulgaria
- BULYARD SHIPYARD, Bulgaria
- GRYFIA Shipyard, Poland
- MORSKA Shipyard, Poland
- RIGA Shipyard, Riga, Latvia
- DAKARNAVE, Senegal
- CL- MARINE, Caribbean Dockyard, Trinidad and Tobago
- CIRAMAR - Shipyards, Puerto Caldera, Dominican Republic
Please contact our Dry-docks and Repairs Department : firstname.lastname@example.org