Johnson Matthey is a world leader in the development and manufacture of catalysts and technologies to control harmful pollutant emissions from a variety of sources
Johnson Matthey’s emission control catalysts and technologies reduce the impact of emissions from a variety of sources, including:
- Gasoline and diesel powered cars and light vehicles
- Heavy duty diesel vehicles such as trucks and buses
- Non-road vehicles such as construction and agricultural equipment
- Vehicles powered by gas (LPG, LNG)
- Stationary sources such as coal fired power stations, gas turbines, industrial plants, chemical processes, locomotive, marine and waste-to-energy industries.